Recipe - Malva Pudding
By Vitamin Green
- 200g Castor sugar
- 2 Eggs (room temp)
- 1 Tablespoon smooth apricot jam
- 180g Cake flour
- 1 Teaspoon bicarb
- Pinch salt
- 40g Vitamin green cannabutter
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (15ml)
- 125ml milk
- 250ml Cream
- 125ml Salted butter
- 125ml Brown sugar
- 125ml water
- Set oven to 190°C
- Beat castor sugar and eggs until fluffy then beat in the jam until a creamy consistency
- Sift dry ingredients into separate bowl.
- Melt Vitamin green cannabutter in a small pot on a medium heat and add the vinegar and milk.
- Now add the egg mixture and the butter mixture to the sifted ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour into an ovenproof casserole dish that takes about 2 liters.
- Bake at 190°C for 45 mins until the top is nicely browned.
- Melt all the sauce ingredients together in a small pot over a medium heat and pour over the pudding before serving, preferably while it’s still hot.
- Serve it with ice-cream or custard or both.