Infused Peanut Butter Fudge
There aren’t many recipe’s that are as easy as this one.
Besides the fact that it’s super quick and easy to make, they are absolutely delicious. This peanut butter fudge recipe is therefore a must try!
What you will need:
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter, plain or natural (natural/vegan peanut butter will melt quicker)
- 1 cup canna butter, if unsalted butter then add ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 450g of icing sugar
- Place the peanut butter and canna butter into a microwaveable bowl and melt in microwave until completely melted, approximately 2 minutes
- Stir in icing sugar and vanilla essence, mix well.
Smooth and spread your fudge into a pan with a spatula or spoon.
- Cover and place in the fridge until cool.
- Cut into squares.