There is not much that is more fulfilling than a decadent treat when you really one, even better when they have a little extra kick to offer.
Be sure to try these super easy Canna Caramels the next time you feel like being creative in the kitchen.
What You Will Need:
- 1 cup of cannabis butter
- 2 ¼ cups of brown sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of corn syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- First melt the butter then add the brown sugar and salt, stir until combined.
- Add in corn syrup and continue to stir constantly.
- Gradually add the condensed milk.
- Continue to cook for about 12 to 15 min whilst stirring continuously.
- Once your candy reaches a firm ball stage remove from heat, stir in vanilla, then pour into roasting pan or large rectangular dish to set.
- Once cool, cut and place into mini paper cupcakes or wrap and enjoy.
For an extra treat you can also do variants of course salt or dip them in chocolate.