There is not much that is more fulfilling than a decadent treat when you really one, even better when they have a little extra kick to offer.
Be sure to try these super easy Canna Caramels the next time you feel like being creative in the kitchen.
What You Will Need:
- 1 cup of cannabis butter
- 2 ¼ cups of brown sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of corn syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- First melt the butter then add the brown sugar and salt, stir until combined.
- Add in corn syrup and continue to stir constantly.
- Gradually add the condensed milk.
- Continue to cook for about 12 to 15 min whilst stirring continuously.
- Once your candy reaches a firm ball stage remove from heat, stir in vanilla, then pour into roasting pan or large rectangular dish to set.
- Once cool, cut and place into mini paper cupcakes or wrap and enjoy.
For an extra treat you can also do variants of course salt or dip them in chocolate.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
CannaGuard Management SystemCannaGuardPurpose and Value South Africa’s need for...
Qure AnalyticsQure Analytics The Cannabis industry has been growing and...
Our Heroes of Cannabis: Myrtle ClarkeOur Heroes of Cannabis:MYRTLE CLARKE According to the Merriam...
How to Store Cannabis Seeds CorrectlyHow To Store Cannabis Seeds Correctly Storing cannabis seeds...